06 October 2006

bad friday again

So many problems with work lately especially when Vivo City is having their soft launch on 7th! Need to rush to complete a couple of shops but there is too many projects and not enough coordinators. In the end I have to be part-time coordinator, helping our PM to coordinate abit of the fixtures for Fancl. All in all we have 4 projects in Vivo City and another 2 more in Parkway and Novena Square.

Then got a duno-whether-good-or-bad news yesterday, my qs colleague has tendered his resignation. That means I have to work with another new colleague and most likely Ihave to teach that person from scratch. However now is Oct, dont know whether there will be many job appliciants for this position. It seems the construction industry is lack of qs now, not to mention interior works. Sigh. But I feel happy for my colleague as he is able to move on to a better job with better prospects, pay and benefits.

Starting to feel tired already, tomorrow is my off day but I dont feel like coming back...

No comments:

Post a Comment