31 October 2006

questions

Yesterday 2 people asked me some weird questions...

Q1 - In the morning when I was taking the lift up to the office, there is another lady in the lift with me. I recognise her, her office is also in the same level as mine. Out of the blue, she asked me whether I am doing sales. I said no and in the back of my mind I was thinking do I look like I am doing sales when I was dressing down with just jeans, a black T-shirt and sandals. I am really curious why she asked me that question.

Q2 - At night around 8plus my boss called me in the office. As my colleague is leaving end of the week, my boss was asking me about the status for the recruitment of the new qs. As it is now towards the end of the year, there are not much applicants and so far I only interviewed 2 people. Then my boss asked me, "why not I pay you more then you do all by yourself?" #$%^&*@ Of course I did not say yes to his suggestion. How on earth am I going to do 2 person's workload??!! I am not superwoman. Now I really have to pray hard that there will be more applicants. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment