26 October 2006

ndsl + prank?

Borrowed ndsl from my nephew...yes nephew! my cousin got him a ndsl which I am yearning to get. so I decide to borrow from him to test play then decide whether to get or not. Also got my bro to borrow 'brain age' from his boss to test play too. There is the result....a brain age of 37! Good? The ideal age will be 20, so I am not far from it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just saw a small highlight of the latest game in 8days for ds which is 'cooking mama'. Looks very fun and it is tempting me to go get a ndsl! The urge and temptation is really killing me! Who is going to save me? Haha!

Just receive a sms from M saying that ZX is now in coma in a KL hospital. Later on D called me to explain the whole thing to me as R told her everything. Apparently ZX was in a business trip in KL and he was involved in a car incident. Because of this, ZX's family is in need of money as they want to send him back to Spore and the cost of getting a helicopter is US$20,000! Upon hearing this both D and me was puzzled and in doubt. However when D called M to confirm about the news, M scolded D for not believing as nobody will play such a prank especially on a friend's life. According to R, they are trying to raise a total of $5,000, so 10-15 people will have come out with $500 each. So should we believe?

Anyway after much discussion, M will go and get the hospital name and we will get V who is now living KL to hop over to the hospital to vertify the whole thing. Hopefully tomorrow we can get an answer.

2 comments:

  1. buy buy!! buy ndsl! hehehe! cooking mama is cute! gotta wait for the eng release one thou. hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tot the eng one has been release?

    ReplyDelete