11 October 2006

coordinator?

In the afternoon, I received a sms from a client. It read like this "You have to inform all the sub con for xxx renovation and give them the schedule." *faint*

I am not the coordinator for the project! I am only the qs...starting to find work here very vexing. On top of my qs roles, I have to be part time coordinator and also part time purchaser. Why the work system here has changed so drastically? Because of the lack of coordinators and increase in projects? Then why in the first place we accepted so much project? Sigh!

Really getting sick of the work...want to escape from work and take a good rest...but I doubt I have that luxury of time. :(

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog, dear!! ^^

    yes...we all hate work!!...at least it's Friday today!! and hope you get loads of rest and fun over the weekend!! =)

    love,
    momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi, come across your blog and see that you collect blythes too! Do post more pics of your gals and try not to get too stressed over your work! ^_^ take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. taks gals! I am trying hard not to be stressed. :)

    ReplyDelete