29 September 2006

bad friday

Today is really not a good day for me. In the morning, I just discovered that the MacDonalds near the Kallang Mrt has reinstated! That means I have lost my one and only place to get breakfast while on my way to office. Sigh! No more fish fillet burger or saugage mcmuffin on Saturday mornings. That area is going to enbloc, thats why the shop tenants are starting to move out as I guess the HDB blocks are going to be demolished very soon.

Next, 2 of my colleagues asked me the same question - "did you tell the sliding door contractor when to install or when is the handover date for the shop?" wtf! I am not the site coordinator and I have already give the contact of the contractor to our coordinator. It is up to him to arrange with the contractor when to install the door. If I am going to arrange all these things, I might as well be the site coordinator and not QS! Why dont they asked him that question, why me?

Next, I am having flu (dont know what kind) and my throat feels tickish. Wanted to go home early but work is keeping me back in the office.

Finally, it is friday night and I am still stuck in office with flu. Hopefully I will be getting tomorrow as will be going to JB with sis and jackson. Sis is going there for her annual eye checkup so me and jackson are her bodyguards. Haha!

Ok, enough of blogging, time to get back to work....

4 comments:

  1. hey girl! u stayed near kallang mrt? hehe! there is another one at boonkeng mrt ma! :D

    anyway, i bought my ndsl at comic connection... 269 i tink without games.. :( but i heard tampines shop selling with a free game! :D

    or u can try www.gamescore.com.sg! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! nope me not staying in kallang. But my work place is in kallang, so will pass by the mac everyday. I stayed in bedok so boon keng is way out for me. Hehe!

    Oh...269...yup I also know abt the tampines shop selling at the same price with free game. There is also another shop in amk also the same. But me still hestitating whether to buy or not. Bf suggesting getting a 2nd hand one then get the flashcart thingy so can save $$ on games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya true also! i didnt buy flash games but i bought those games like nintendogs and mario.. those can last me for a long time one! hehehe!

    woo bedok! 85 food market! *droool* XD~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i seldom go 85 to eat...too lazy! haha! but im eager to try the botak jones which u mention in ur blog..hehe!

    ReplyDelete