12 September 2006

touch down

Finally I was back in Spore, touched down last sun afternoon. Only managed to get a 2 hrs nap and I have to get prepared to attend a wedding dinner at Sentosa. The serving of the food was very slow, our last dish was served at 11pm! By the time I got home, it was already 12am! Tired! Then on sat night, the contractor took us to a club, had some drinks and head back to hotel around 2am. The next morning I have to wake up at 7am as we need to leave for the airport at 8.30am. Therefore I took morning half day leave on Monday so that I can catch up with my sleep. Hehe!

As for my trip to Jakarta, it was tiring. Being inside the car and stuck in the traffic jam for 2 hrs is unbearing! Jakarta is really famous for their traffic jams! I think there are more cars than people there! At anytime of the day, there sure to have jams. Other than that there is nothing much to comment about Jakarta as the places I went is either Senayan City or the hotel - is business trip, cant ask for more. Well, the pro of going on a business trip is that one doesnt need to be in office slogging away but the con is that when you are back in office, one has a hill of work to clear. That is my situation at work now. Sigh!

2 comments:

  1. yah! jakarta traffic is really scary! 4 lane can have 5 lanes of cars! ><

    take good care of urself! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the reason why most of them hire drivers.

    ReplyDelete