30 May 2006

pressie

"What you want for your bdae present?" This question was posted to me by my bf last sat when we were having dinner. He wants me to tell him what I want as to avoid getting something which I dislike....However at this point of time, I cant think of anything which I would love to own...bags? jewellery? watch?

Shopping around for pressie is really brain whacking especially during this period of time as most of my close friends' bdae fall around this period including mine. Lucky for me, me and my friends have scraped off the idea of buying individual pressies for each other. For this year, we will get a pressie each then we shall lucky dip to see who get whose pressie. In this way we only need to whack our brain once instead of 4! Haha!

What I want for pressie List
  1. Blythe doll
  2. Clothes for blythe dolls
  3. Porter International reversible canvas tote bag (but is S$189!)
  4. LSS Tokidoki Playground print Mamma Mia (not in spore yet but will not be cheap too...)

cant think of anymore right now....but I think the above list is quite useless....I doubt dear will get me any of the above...Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment