11 May 2006

porter international + belt + hair

Read from Cleo (june) that Porter International has opened a shop in Wisma Atria! Yippee Yeah! I have been eyeing on their bags for sometime already. I like their casual look design and most of all the storage space! But me being a muddle head, forgotten to peek into their new shop just now when I was at Wisma. Sigh sigh! Hmmm...must make a mental note to head down there to take a look on their collection and see whether there is any black comfy roomy tote bag around.

While taking train back home, a kid played with my belt! I was standing against the glass panel adjacent to the seats when I felt that someone is touching my belt. I turn around and saw the kid putting her finger in and out of the holes in my MNG belt. Maybe she find it interesting...haha!

Tomorrow morning I will be visiting my hair stylist to straighten my permed locks. Had my permed hair for about 1 yr now, so decide to go for a change and maybe at the end of the year will reperm again...hehe! So just now I told dear that I decide to straighten my hair, he asked why. Then I replied that is because he like. He laughed and commented that I never listen to him even though he told me previously that he prefer me to have straight hair (I went to perm) and not to buy anymore blythe doll (I am still buying...)...haha! Me a stubborm gal?

No comments:

Post a Comment