04 May 2006

pig head

Yesterday, I went to National Dental Centre to have 4 of my wisdom teeth to be removed. Therefore right now, I looked like a pig head with my cheeks swollen up especially on the left side. Sigh! Now have to take liquid diet, so will be eating porridge everyday. Sigh Sigh! My throat also slightly hurts. As explained by the dentist, during the surgery a tube was inserted through my nose and down my throat. Then it will inflate into a balloon to prevent blood and saliva to go down my throat during the surgery.

I am given 8 days of MC but think will return back to work earlier if there is not much pain. Scared that my colleague cannot cope with all the work. Then on next thurs morning, have to go back to NDC to remove the stitches....dont know whether will be pain or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment