01 May 2006

blythe gathering + stone grill

I went for e mini blythe gathering last sat at Marche Suntec. I was shy so did not really interact with all the gals except for karen who is sitting beside me. Haha! I find it hard to break the ice with them, well I always find it hard to break the ice with strangers or people whom I first met, especially in big groups.

Anyway below are the pics I took which are not a lot, compared to the other gals who went round marche finding nice spots to take pics. I just sat on my seat the whole afternoon... =(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After the gathering, went for dinner at Stone Grill to celebrate Dennis' bdae. Below is the bdae boy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The food is so so only. The stone really gets hot for quite sometime until the food gets burnt and stick to the stone. After the dinner, our whole body and hair has this bbq smell, just like Seoul Garden. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment