01 March 2007

Tailor Gibson

After 1 year of forcing myself to stop getting anymore blythe dolls, I finally have to surrender...because I couldnt help but to fall in love with this new gal...Tailor Gibson.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't she a sweetie? Here is a little write up on her from the offical blythe website :-

"Tailor Gibson" came to her dream city, Paris, wearing her burgandy jacket and green skirt carrying her personalized suitcase.

Her dream is to become a seamstress,She will be working at a room with a tiny window where she can see a Eiffel Tower.
While working at her sewing machine, she wears a cotton dress with lace and her eyeglasses with a golden chain.
Her ash blond hair is hip length.She has cute freckles on her Radience face.


I have to get her!! ;P

3 comments:

  1. Oh...you are caving in for Tailor Gibson? Haha...her hair looks really nice! So far I am very happy with all the new RBL's hair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed - how did you manage to stop yourself from buying any blythes for the past year? And how did you cope with those periods of no new doll? I need to learn from you. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab :: yup yup iI am craving for her after 1 yr of not getting any new dolls...hehe

    lilian :: hmmm how i cope? just tell myself not to get them unless i am 200% in love with that particular gal. hehe

    ReplyDelete