22 March 2007

hole in pocket

Urggh! I am going to burn a big hole in my pocket very soon! Sigh! Going to pay $1k for fixing up my infected tooth. Dentist says that I need to do a root canal and crowning for that premolar tooth. Oh! My heart is in great pain now, don't wish to part with my money. But no choice I have to do it, if not god knows when I will get toothache again.

Tried to call and book for a appointment date, but the earliest date I can get is 16th April! OMG! That is like 3 weeks later as the dentist is on leave and another dentist is fully booked till 12th April. I am dammed unlucky, wanted to do it quick also cannot. No choice again, have to wait. Hopefully during this period there will be no major pain.

Another unlucky thing is that I will not be able to buy Tailor Gibson. Bye Bye gal! I better not see any of her real pictures, if not I will be drowned in jealousy! Sob Sob!

No comments:

Post a Comment