29 March 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lovely flowers right? But unfortunately I am not the lucky gal ^^. The lucky gal is my sister. Her 追求者 surprised her with the bouquet just now after work. Hehe! Speaking of the 追求者, I am the one who intro them together and I even chaperoned them on their 1st date. Looks like things are going on well for them, maybe very soon I will heard a word of THANKS from them. Haha!

By the way, anyone knows what is that blue flowers called? Very sweet looking and unique. It matches quite well with the budded roses.

Forgotten when is the last time I have received flowers. Hehe! Probably the next time I am holding a bouquet in my hand is during my wedding. Haha!

Add :: Good news! The 追求者 has officially become my sis's BF! That is why the flowers are for. So happy for her. She shall reinstate her attached title after being single for a year. Congrats!!

Add2 :: Found out the name of the blue flower - Hydrangea

3 comments:

  1. haha guess i'm the only twin left unattached! cheers for Shandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. then you have to jia you! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great big sister, Wendy! Happy for you that your sis got a bf with your seal of quality approval... :P

    ReplyDelete