11 March 2007

china gal

Someone actually asked me whether am I a china gal *faint*. There is how it happens...

Yesterday, me and jackson went to have lunch at bedok KFC. So after the meal, I wanted to go toilet and while I was queueing up...

KFC auntie (auntie) : 小姐,等一下让我进去先。里面没有toilet paper 了。
me : 好。
auntie : (looking at me) 你好美哟!你是新加坡人还是中国人?
me : *shunned* 我是新加坡人。
auntie : 好美哟!白白嫩嫩。

*sob sob* Do I look like a china gal??? Why does the auntie has the perception that fair ladies are china gals? Anyway I am also not that fair mah. My sis is even more fairer than me leh.

When I told this to jackson, he just laughed. Hmmmmm...maybe we should go suntan these days since the weather is good.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yuffie! I changed my blogspot name...something which I now regret...pls update to seariana.blogspot.com

    Thank you! And!!! I get the question where I am from CONSTANTLY!!! So don't worry too much about it...haha...I am worse than u...I don't even sound local... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok! i go update your web add now.

    poor us! always been mistaken for ppl from other parts of the world. hehe!

    ReplyDelete