30 March 2006

endless work

here i am alone in the office at 8.20pm trying to finish up my work
today is a bad day!
because my colleague is on MC and quotations keep coming in!
right now on hand i already doing a quote which is due next tuesday
then this morning i discover i have another 3 minor quotes to do.
then in the evening i got a call from a client saying he need a cost estimate by monday and he will be giving me the updated drawing tomorrow.
lucky for the estimate i have done up the BQ therefore i will be able to fill in the prices quite fast...estimate mah...just "hum tam"...hehehe!
hopefully tomorrow my colleague is able to come back and help me
there is one quote for him to do already...
guess right now i have to finish typing this blog entry
and start to do the minor quotes
and drown myself with coke and chocolate biscuits in order to fill up my growling stomach...hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment