26 March 2006

moon fish, red wine

last night had dinner with W and D together with bf in a restaurant at millenia walk
it is called Moon Fish
the food there was good
mainly is pasta with seafood
the bruschetta is great too! with fresh tomotoes!
yum yum!
after dinner we retreat to intro bar at swissotel to have a drink with my cousin n friends...
i had red wine...about 2 glasses...
then suddenly i feel sick...something coming up to my mouth..
opps..i feel like vomitting...
zooms...off i go to the ladies!
my puke really stinks! (W also commented that because she was right beside me when i was throwing up)
it was my dinner (codfish) and red wine...
i was not drank nor did i drink alot...
for no reason i puke! sigh!
the feeling of vomitting is not good...
after the final throw up
off i go in a cab to go home before i have that kind of feeling again
back at home...i was feeling better
at least no more puking...hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment