08 March 2006

complaint

i just receive a complaint last night...
heard from dear...
it was a complaint that i was too quiet in a car ride on sat night.
sigh...
that night after the midnight movie
dear got his friend to send me home as the friend is also staying in the east
however i did not make a effort to chat...
the friend told dear that i did not talk to him
but i dont know what to say!!
i am also feeling sleepy...(the time was 3am++)
i guess that friend was sleepy too
but he also did not initate any talk between us
aiyo!
next time if i ever hitch a ride from him again
i must find something to talk!
so that i will not gana complaint again
haha!

2 comments:

  1. Dun worry lah, ur character is like tt 1 mah! I worse ah~! Last time a fren sent me back tt late, actually i feel tired liao, but still entertain him lah, in the end~~~~, I tok nonsense leh! Hahahaha! I actually tot I was at home reading comics (shows hw tired I was, so.... if U cant tok much, beta dun tok later pple tink U ah siao! Hahahahah! :D

    ReplyDelete