07 April 2006

sydney + tragedy

I was watching this travel programme on Ch 8 last night, is called "inside Australia" and last night they are introducing SYDNEY! I really missed the days that one year in Sydney. There were a lot of fun and laughter (got unhappy times too).

In last night programme, they introduced 3 tourist attraction places. There is this new mid-air walk on top a particular tower where one walks on glass platform. It looks very fun but expensive...hahaha! Next is to Port Stephen - I went there to see dolphins but we were very suay, only manage to spot a few. They also went to the sand dune to ride on the big-wheeled motorbike and hunter valley. But I did not manage to go to either of them. Haha. Me so suan gu. Haha!

In the midst of the programme June sms me because she is also watching the programme. Both of us were lemming to go back to Sydney and reminisce about the good old days. *dreaming*

Back to reality...I heard a bad news a few days back. One of the victims in the recent Bahrain boat tragedy is my sec sch mate. I do not really know him well and I even forget how he looks like! But reading through the press reports, it does really make one feel very sad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment