08 June 2008

a step closer to 30

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me and sister

Happy Birthday to us!

明年的今天,三十就没得找了!Since time cannot be turned back, so might as well enjoy our last 20s and hopefully this year will be a fruitful one for both of us. 阿妹,加油!我也加油!Ganbate! p(^o^)q

bdae

Had a mini celebration with my hubby and in-laws on Friday at Jack's Place. Sis-in-law bought a cake for me and the above girl is her daughter, Rachael. Rachael was excited at the thought of blowing out the candle and she even sang me bdae songs in both English and Mandarin.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 30 Club! hehe.
    Happy Birthday, stay healthy, happy and blissful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 yr more to 30...haha! taks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops!!! haha! i speed read and got it wrong! sorry girl! LOL!

    ReplyDelete