03 June 2008

Scared

Something scary happened last night...

While I was walking up the stairs to my flat, a guy in front turned around and talked to me.

Stranger : 这里是Ang Mo Kio 是吗?

Me : 对。

Stranger : 你住在这里?

Me : 对。

Then I quickly walked pass him and pressed the lift button, hoping that he is not living in the same block. The lift door opened, I hurried in and pressed the close button. But to my dismay, the lift door opened and the stranger man came in.

Stranger : 你住在这里?

Me : 对。

Stranger : 你在这里住了很久了?

Me : 没有。我刚刚才搬进来。

Stranger : 哦!难怪之前没见过你。你以前住那里?

Me : 勿洛。

Stranger : 哦!勿洛也是很好,为什么要搬?你跟父母一起住?

Me : 我刚刚结婚。

Stranger : 你在这里住了很久了?

Lucky, the lift reached his level and he got off. Actually I am more scared of his appearance and the way he talked. Is not that he is ugly or disfigured but he got a weird facial expression and he keep repeating the same questions!

Later I found out from Hubby that the guy has abit of mental problem but he is harmless. Hopefully I do not have to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment