06 June 2008

New Pickup Line?

Earlier this week and this morning, I was approached by the same guy who wish to get to know me.

Get to Know Incident 1

I was having lunch with my lunch kaki at the canteen. My colleague walked away to get her food. I was eating my food when the guy came up to me.

Guy : 请问这里有没有人坐?

Me : 这里有两个人坐.

Guy : 那我可不可以坐这里?

Me : 不可以!

The guy walked away. Issit it weird for a guy to eat on the same table with 2 stranger gals especially when there are still empty tables around?

Get to Know Incident 2

It happened this morning while I was on the way to work. I got off MRT at Toa Payoh and the guy came out from duno where and start talking to me. I was listening to my Ipod and wouldn't really hear very clearly what he was saying.

Guy : 你在blk 30 做工是吗? 我在blk 28 做工。

Me : Erm...yar....(walk faster to the escalator)

Guy : 我的名字是??? (I can't make out what is his name)

Me : Erm...ok...(I quickly take out my card to go through the fare gates)

I totally ignored him and walked out of the station to the interchange to take bus to office. I think he was tailing behind me. I queued up at Bus 26 and he did the same too. Luckily Bus 31 came first and he decided to take that instead of 26. Haha!

If he is going to approach me the 3rd time, I will straight away show him my ring finger and tell him "Sorry. I'm married!". Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment