05 January 2008

Choices

In life one will have alot alot of choices to make. For me, I have decided on my Wedding Gowns yesterday.

Choosing for the EG was the most tedious as the selection was quite limited as I wanted dark colours. After trying on various colours and design, I took a liking to a modern cut black cheongsam with the back totally exposed. This is the only design that flatter my 身材 other than bustier. Husband keep shaking his head when I try on a halter neck design as I cannot fill up around the chest area. Haha!

Finally I decided to custom make my EG as black seems to be not a favourite colour for wedding. I went for dark maroon colour. Hopefully I will turn up ok for me.

Important Dates to Remember
24 Jan - 1st Fitting
23 Feb - Final Fitting

25 Feb - Indoor and Outdoor Photography


Today me and husband went to view the City View show flat @ Boon Keng. I was abit disappointed with parts of the design, namely the area of the balcony and the ledge below the bay window. Both items took up quite amount of floor space and I deemed it to be very wasteful. Have to consider whether to ballot for the flat as this is the 5th time we are balloting and whether we could afford it as it is about S$550/sqft. So averagely, a 5 room flat will cost about S$600K. Another choice to be made - but this time is a lifetime commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment