31 December 2007

New Year's Eve

Hey how come I am at home typing an entry in my blog during NY's eve?

Reason One :: Turned down an invitation to a party as it was not my cup of tea

Reason Two :: Have no idea where to go and what to do, so after a short and fruitless shopping trip in orchard after work, decided to head back home and rest.

Reason Three :: Have been sneezing and blowing my nose for the whole day even after taking medication.

Anyway, wish everyone have a terrific New Year 2008! And hope my nose will be better and stop running away. \(^o^)/

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to u too Yuffie!!! Shopping at crowded orchard really sian hor....i also only go there when I NEED to buy something or look at blythes at dollzinc liao. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup. think the shopping scene in spore is getting worse. the new brands are getting more n more expensive. but our pay are still the same. haha.

    ReplyDelete