01 August 2007

ranting

I am so angry with the new project manager (apm)! He called me in the afternoon...

APM : Can you arrange with the client the timing and quantity of the vinyl tiles to be delivered to site....

Me : Can you call the client and arrange yourself? because I will not know when you want the tiles to be delivered...

APM : hmmm.... ok....

Wau bang! After working in this company for 5 years, I don't know that I need to do these kind of coordination work. If that is included in my scope of work , then what is the project team for? If I were to coordinate all these delivery stuffs, then I will be like the middle man for them. I will be like calling to and fro, passing messenges. Why can't he contact the client himself? Isn't that more convenient and easier for him?

Anyway, I went to tell my lady boss about this. Just want to let her know that such things the project team have to arrange themselves, not me.

1 comment:

  1. yay! Way to go Yuffie! Must draw the line sometimes...especially when it comes to work!

    ReplyDelete