05 August 2007

Update 3 + maad

Done
1. Confirmed on ROM and AD date
2. Contacted JP, consent form signed
3. Booked ROM Venue
4. Bought wedding bands
5. Booked Bridal Studio
6. Confirmed Wedding Venue
7. Signed contract and place deposit for Hotel
8. Confirmed date for 1st meeting with Bridal Studio designer and also to select ROM gown - 21st September 2007

Pending
1. Arrange meet parents session
2. Look for bridal heels for ROM

3. Efile for ROM

On Sat, hui accompany me down to Amara to sign the contract for the wedding banquet as Dear was still stuck in camp. I also paid for the deposit - $3k... Big hole in the pocket liao.

After that, we set off to MAAD at the red dot museum as we wanted to check out the place. MAAD is a place where local designers and artists will showcase their works and sell their stuffs. There is quite a variety of stalls there, ranging from jewellery to bags to handdrawn post cards etc.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At there, we stumble upon handmadelove booth. A few months back I chanced upon her website and intro it to hui. From there on, we have become regular visitors to her website. We loved her drawings! So we got her to draw our portrait for a small fee of 10 bucks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Very sweet portrait right? Think only me and hui will appreciate because later when I showed it to dear and other friends, they commented that primary school students can draw even better. So sad. I feel that everyone has their own style of drawing. As for handmadelove, hers is more to illustrations type. Anyway I like can already. Hehe! Hui will be adding colours to the picture, will post a pic of it when it is done.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you look So super familiar! I've visited your blog before! :D

    And well, thanks for standing up for me(: Many people question my talent also. Haha. But well, just to let those who think I can't draw, I can! :D I'm a fine arts and design student. Hahaha. It just that these drawings makes me happier. haha


    Do let know when you've coloured them in! :D
    Can't wait to see them!

    It was my pleasure drawing you and Hui! :D

    ReplyDelete