29 June 2007

TGIF + hamper

Yippe Friday is here! Friday is my favourite day of the week and I kinda like fridays because....

it means I can start to wind down....
it means weekend is just round the corner....
it means spending quality time with loved one....
it means meeting dear for dinner....
it means I can stay up late watching dramas....
it means I can wake up late the next day (provided that sat I am not working)....

With so much reasons, it is hard to hate it right?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Above is the chocolate hamper I got from a subcon for my bdae. It comes with a small bouquet of roses. Lovely! The wooden crate looks cute right? I got my carpenter subcon to stain it to a walnut colour to make it more pretty. Well the chocolates are all from Lindt and they have been all consumed by my colleagues within a short span of a few days. Lucky I brought home a small box so that I can munch on while watching TV. Hehe!

In case you guys are wondering how come a subcon send me a hamper for bdae, well I also do not understand. He called me the day before enquiring about some work related stuffs then he asked me whether I am free for dinner the next day. I told him "我佳人有约了,明天是我的生日." Next day, I got the hamper. Hmmm....funny right?

2 comments: