08 June 2007

childhood + older

After being absent-minded for a few days, today I finally remember to bring my childhood photos to office to show to my colleague and also to scan and upload to my friendster.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So there is me and my sis, from the photo you can see we are celebrating our 1st birthday! Concidentially, today is our birthday! Sob Sob... older by a year again, slowly heading towards the 30 mark. Seems like after hitting 25, the after years will zoom pass very fast. Ok back to the photo, can guess which one is me?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Guess this one is us around the age of 5-6. Mum got her friend to knit for us this set of dress. Pretty right? As we grow older, we look lesser and lesser alike. Till now, people will not know we are twins. Hehe!

By the way, 阿妹,生日快乐!!Have fun in krabi!!

Oh ya, great thanks to my friends who has send sms to me this morning to convey their well wishes! Thanks!! Oh and also to dear who "sing" bdae song to me just before the clock strike 12 last night! Smucks!!

3 comments:

  1. oh no hope i am not too late! happy birthday to u and ya sis! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH...you gals are twins! That's so sweet!!! Happy birthday to both of you!

    ReplyDelete