17 February 2006

Secret Garden

that is the theme song for "Jerry Maguire"
i love the movie very much
and there is scene which i remember clearly...
that is the last part where jerry tries to get back with his wife (i forget her name)
he says : "you complete me"
she says : "just shut up, you caught me at hello"
the words are so touching!!
how i wish those words are spoken to me...haha!
well it seems clearly that i am day night dreaming
such romantic and fairy like moments are hard to find in real life...
especially in my life
as my special half is not that romantic
he would not whisper sweet words into my ears
nor would i be surprised with flowers
haha! but that is him
and i accepted what he is
as his other good points can easily cover this not-so-good side of him...
haha!

2 comments:

  1. Ow~~~! Sooooo sweet~~!
    If U want, U can always ask him to read your blog mah. Hahahahaha!
    Aiya, when it's unexpected, then will have a surprise mah, so U vr noe, he might say something that will touch U leh....... someday lah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. he always reading my blog..right dear?

    ReplyDelete