23 February 2006

it came!

finally...the long awaited day
presenting my new birkes!!
virgin whisper florida!
Image hosting by Photobucket
oh my goosh!
waited nearly 5 months for it!
it should have arrived last month (then i wear during CNY)
but apparently there are some problems with the order.
nevertheless everything was sorted out
and today i managed to collect my birkes from a angel cotter.
*love it to bits*
in order to take a pic of my feet in the super comfy birkes
i did pedicure on my toes
美美??

my sis also got herself something...
OTO Trimax!
Image hosting by Photobucket
it has 3 functions and
just now i went to try it on for 20mins around my tummy >> slim and trim
during the session my skin start to feel itchy
and it got worse after i took the machine off
the manual explain that the itchness happened because the body is not used to the 'vibrations'.
and the so called 'vibrations' were supposed to hit onto the accupunture points of the body, and toning up the body, depending on the area one put it on
hmmm hope the itchness will subside after more use
hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Hey wendy!

    Check out the market place at the blythe forum! Look out for my post (rainebowskye). Heeheeheeheehee.
    :op

    ReplyDelete