22 February 2006

introducing...

my 4th gal >> Mica!
finally got my butt moving and took some individual shots for her.
her name was given by my bro
i asked him why this name...
he say he like it...
very unusual of him...
hehe!
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

just found out that one of my sec sch frenz is also collecting blythes!
and she is introduced to blythe by ME!
well it is indirectly because she was surfing through my blog
and thats where her thirst for blythe begins.
i also went to read through her blog and guess what i found out...
she already collected 9 10 nos of blythe dolls within 2 months weeks!
compared to me...
i only have a patheic gang of 4...
hehe!
well it is not the quantity that counts...
*self consoling myself*
*wink*

2 comments:

  1. Er....

    It is not 9 within 2 mths.

    It is 10 within 2 weeks.

    Hahahahhahahahaha.

    And i am very broke now. Some more all never open. Only opened one to play. Which one u wan? I can sell to ya. Hehehehhehehehe

    Am trying to make clothes and dress her up. Its fun! All gers should try blything (is there such a word?).

    :Op

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 within 2 weeks? wow! i really 'pei fu pei fu' you..haha!

    sell to you? you really willingly to part with anyone of them? hehe!

    ReplyDelete