13 August 2010

Work and Family

I have not been updating my blog regularly ever since I started my new job. Weekdays are impossible to blog because by the time the little one is asleep, is almost 10pm. Then I had to bathe, by the time I am done it is almost 10.30pm. Then I surf the internet, 11.30pm and its time for bed.

I hardly had the time to blog during weekends too. Weekends are always filled with housework, looking after the little one and outings. When the night comes, I would be too lazy and tiring to blog.

My new job is also more demanding. I find that time passes extremely fast in this new environment as compared to my previous job. Previously, I could work comfortably till 7pm and called it a day. But now time seems not enough, especially these couple of weeks. There are endless meetings and coordination work to be done. Looking at the bright side, I am learning new things everyday.

Work and family are filling up all my time...how I wish I had more time for myself...

1 comment:

  1. 聽起來跟我好像哦~
    Just that Jerold is replaced by TV & frens for my part..

    ReplyDelete