02 August 2010

Tea, Coffee & Scones

Last Saturday, I managed to meet up with the gals and tony for lunch. After lunch we retreated to Takashimaya's Copenhagen for tea. We ordered their famous scones but I have forgotten to take photos of them. Too busy looking after the little one. The place wasn't child friendly as they do not have any baby seat, so I have to let the little one sit on my lap.

Here is the little one playing with his new toy. A magnetic board which daddy got for him to play while we are having tea.

Their coffee which we think is worth the price as it comes in a big cup.

Their tea seat (excluding the cheesecake) consisting of a big pot of tea and the cup with saucer and the container for sugar.

I had their ice tea which was nothing special. Next time I would like to try their tea but of course it must be done without the little one. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. O~~~M~~~G~~~~~~
    i've ALWAYS wanted to go there for TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must go there early. we went there around 1plus then awhile later it was packed.

    ReplyDelete