18 July 2010

Procrastination

Ever since I started in my job, I have been lazy and tired to blog. By the time I reached home, put the little one to bed, bathed, it would be well over 10pm. I would still switch on my laptop and log into Facebook. However I would usually dozed off while surfing through Facebook. Haha.

This applies to weekends too. I would still wake up around the same time as weekdays because the little one is a early riser. By the nightfall, I would be tired from looking after the little one and all the housework.

Everyday I would tell myself - ok its time to type my blog but day after day due to the above reasons it was being put off. Hopefully I would try to blog at least once a week from now on. *cross my fingers*

2 comments:

  1. "However I would usually dozed off while surfing through Facebook."

    Hahaha!! Same as me.. Tats y u see my blog only update once a week or once every 2 weeks.. Only on wkends i got time to blog..

    But funny thing is i no need take care of baby oso so tired.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I become more tired after joining the new company. maybe because the whole day looking at the PC, eyes more tired.

    ReplyDelete