20 December 2009

what I want for xmas...

Actually I can't really think of things that I want or wish to get. Instead of a list, there are only 2 items. Haha.

First item will be a iphone which hopefully later I will go and get if nothing happens. Have been wanting to get it since launch of iphone 3GS half year ago. But wasn't able to get it as I was still on contract with M1. Now my contract is over, so I can go and get it. Better still, I have different telecoms I can choose from. Yippee!

Second item will be a LeSportSac Baby Ryan bag! Chanced upon it on the website a few days ago. Always wanted to get a diaper bag for myself as the bag which we are using now is a backpack and Hubby commented that I looked ugly carrying it. Haha. So this LSS bag is the perfect size for me and it is roomy enough to put all of bb's stuffs. Not sure whether it is selling in Singapore. Hopefully I will have the time to shop for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment