22 December 2009

Pre Xmas Dinner

My SIL organised a family pre-xmas dinner and my sister suggested to have the dinner at her place. So we went over last Sunday while she and her husband cooked up a sumptuous dinner for us.

The little one lying on his car seat and chewing on his toy. He is having slight fever, hence kind of cranky.

So dinner was served with rice cooked with black beans and shrimps,
Baked bacon and asparagus rolls,
Grilled chicken wings, stirred fry bean sprouts and mushroom soup. Overall dinner was good! Too bad I wasn't able to enjoy the food fully as the little one was super cranky due to lack of sleep and fever, so we had to rush through dinner to go home. Sigh. Nevermind there will be another chance to eat my sis and BIL's cooking as promised by my sis. Haha.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment