16 April 2009

What I eat?

During confinement, there is alot of dos and don'ts. Whatever you eat will usually comes with ginger. Therefore my meals are usually consisting of meat and vegetables cooked with ginger. It was said that ginger is able to expel the air from the tummy.

confinement food

All my meals are being cooked by my MIL. She really took very good care of me. I was even forbidded to wash the dishes as not to touch the water. She would cooked herbal water every morning, so that I can use that water to wash/clean myself.

The only thing I cannot tolerate is not washing my hair. I have to wait till tomorrow then I can give my hair a good wash and massage. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. wow i really admire you...still take pics of your confinement food!! I'm so sick of it that i can't even bear to think about it now...-_-; hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, im not really sick of the confinement food. but maybe if i were to eat for the 2nd month, i will get sick of it. haha.

    ReplyDelete