07 April 2009

030409 - Welcome to the World

My first child! He was born last Friday when I found out my water bag burst in the morning. He was born at 2119hrs as my cervix was not able to dilate and had to do a C-Section.

Welcome to the world BB boy. Still thinking of his name. But most likely will be along the pronunciation of "Gerald". He has double eye-lids! According to hubby and my mum, he had his eyes opened wide when he was been pushed out of the operating theatre. So proud of him. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you, Wendy!!! what a good looking boy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kiat (cousin): HEY!!! congrats on the new member of your family. He definitely looks like a lady killer to me. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. taks! love his double eyelids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your C-sect painful during confinement? mine took 3 weeks before i can really walk properly leh...:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i could walk on the 3rd day. think after 1 week, can walk properly but not too fast.

    ReplyDelete