28 November 2008

Pregnancy Week 19

Yippee is Friday again! And tomorrow I am going for detailed scanning of bb. Hopefully bb will be good and let Doctor see every part of the body.

Till now I still find it hard to believe that there is another small one growing inside me. Haha! Maybe it happened too fast, so right now I am slowly accepting and treasuring the little as my tummy becomes bigger. Hehe!

Actually the first trimester of my pregnancy was not very smooth sailing. I do not have much morning sickness, I only experienced slight nauseous during the day and occasionally I will throw up at night. Other than that I look like my usual self, just that I become more "fleshy". But I need to see the gynae every week as my amniotic water was low. Doctor was concerned about it as it may lead to some problems. Nothing can be done except to monitor closely and rest more. We were so scared that we went for second opinion. However, the answer is the same. Can only wait and see.

Luckily, after the first trimester the amniotic water returned to normal. I guess is the balanced diet and more sleep that helps. So now we are more relieved.

Now is the beginning of the 2nd trimester and my appetite grew even more. I would feel hungry 2-3 hrs after I have taken my breakfast and lunch. That is where the biscuits and milk come in to curb the growling sound in my stomach. Haha! Lucky for hubby, I do not have much pregnancy cravings and if I have, it can be put on hold until we got the time to go eat it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment