07 November 2008

Mr and Mrs Chan

Wednesday was my poly buddy and my hubby buddy big day! Yes yes, it was through them I got to know my hubby. They are also the first persons to be informed that we are together because they are our "mei ren". Haha!

I was supposed to be part of the jie mei entourage, due to me being preggie I can't be part of the them. Can only helped them to think of ways to sabo the guys. My MIL even reminded me that I can't even go up to their bridal suite due to some superstitious stuff. So I have to linger around the reception to wait for the lovely bride to come down.

Photos taken during the reception.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner was great and I was laughing away when viewing the video of the morning session. It was truly very funny when saboing the guys. Too bad I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment