25 May 2008

Married!!

A week before my wedding, my very good friend, Hui sent me hand drawn postcards to count down to the big day! I am so happy to see the cards. Thanks Hui!!

postcards

She is very talented in drawing right? So sweet of her to do such thing for me.

My wedding day came and ended very fast. After planning for a year, 24 hours passed by very quickly. Everything went on smoothly, all thanks to all the xiong dis for their help and also to the jie meis for the very exciting and funny gate crashing.

The most memorable moment is actually during the 2nd march in for the dinner. Dear was on the stage singing a cantonese song (I do not know what song was that) while I was being walked into the ballroom by my sister. I was surprised and touched because this is the most romantic thing he had ever done for me. Thanks Dear! Smuck!

There are some of the photos taken by my Bro. Enjoy!

2 comments: