05 May 2008

10 days more...

Is 7.30pm now and I am still in office doing OT. I think I am kind of suay. Always kena tenders when I am going on leave. Not 1 but 2 tenders! Not Singapore but Bangkok projects! The closing date for the tenders is on 12th May noon but I need to finish them on Thurs as I am on leave on Fri for my GDL. I only got the drawings today, so I only got 4 days to finish them. God bless me!

Better stop blogging and get back to work. Want to go back earlier, feeling tired due to the slight running nose. Sigh!

Schedule for the Next 10 Days

  • 5th - 8th May :: Rush to finish my 2 tenders
  • 9th May :: Guo Da Li
  • 10th May :: An Chuan and touch up my hair colour
  • 11th May :: Clean up my room
  • 12th May :: Facial
  • 13th May :: Collect gowns and suits
  • 14th May :: Manicure and pedicure
  • 15th May :: BIG DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment