12 March 2008

preparation...

for the big day is progressing very slowly. Oh sucks! I still got alot of outstanding things to do and prepare. Time is running out, only left with 2 months. Even my sis was commenting that I am the only bride whom she has seen is the most lobo one. Haha! I guess I better do up a checklist to remind myself of my tasks and the important dates.

Outstanding Tasks

1. Decide on the confectionery to order for wedding cake

2. Confirm with mum nos. of boxes of cake required

3. Shopping for Guo Da Li stuffs

4. Search for MC script

5. Do out a draft guest list

6. Confirm on the food for food tasting

7. Confirm time with bridal for actual day make-up

8. Search for cheap and good red wines

Important Dates

29th March - Food tasting @ Amara, 7.30pm

9th May - Guo Da Li

No comments:

Post a Comment