08 June 2006

bdae

Birthday is definately a good excuse to take leave from work and that is what I am doing today. Later in the day I will be going to pamper myself with a manicure and pedicure together with my sis. After that, most likely we will be heading to the cinema to watch Xmens! Yeah!

Birthday is also a good day to receive pressies!! Received 2 pressies from my colleagues earlier on. One of them gave me a box of Chocz chocolate in a pretty tin box and the chocolates are too pretty to be devoured. Haha! Another colleague gave me a mug because he thinks that my own personal mug is too small. Haha! Thanks again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sis HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to wendy and shandy
Happy Birthday to US!!

No comments:

Post a Comment