06 February 2010

Early Reunion Dinner

Since both my sister and I are married and we can't have our reunion with my mum on the CNY eve, we decided to have it tonight. And my mum doesn't want to cook, so we had our reunion dinner at Sichuan Douhua Restaurant at OUB Plaza, 60th storey.

There is my little one making funny faces while eating his porridge. He is so cheeky.

Overview from the 60th storey.

1st dish - Yusheng. They have a special ingredient which is dried fish skin, very crunchy.

Their specialty green tea.

The main dish, Peng Cai consisting of dried oysters, prawns, chinese sausages, fish balls, sea cucumbers etc.

Pi Pa doufu with vegetables.

Last of all, dessert which is Thousand Layers Nian Gao. Something special. We were too engrossed in the food that we had forgotten to take a family photo. Will make up for it during CNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment