12 March 2009

Pregnancy Week 34 - Big?

big or small?

Hmmm...alot of people commented that my tummy is not that big, does not look like I am into the 3rd trimester. Well, I did question myself on that issue, wondering is bb really ok or growing healthy. However, after a check with my gynae, she reassured me that bb is growing very well and he is now approximately 2kg! I felt more relieved now.

Now counting down to the birth of bb, less than 6 weeks to go. Most of bb's stuffs been bought or taken/rent from friends and relatives, only left my own stuffs to be purchased and packed into a bag.

Oh one more thing to do....that is to decide on his name. Have not really found a ideal one which both hubby and me liked. Actually I quite like "Jarrell" while hubby likes "Keith", but "Keith" make me think of the shoe shop "Charles & Keith". Lets see if there is other names that is to liking for both of us.

4 comments:

  1. wow! you didn't gain much weight, did you?! you look slim except for the tummy. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have gained about 14kg already. think most of it went to the lower body. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, dont judge the size of the baby by the size of ur tummy... what's important is the healthy of ur baby rite! some pple could gain alot water n got big tummy n after conceiving, they have difficulties losing the extra pounds. dont worry so much ah wan.. baby is healthy de!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopefully i will be able to shed off those extra weight after the birth. haha.

    ReplyDelete