16 October 2008

Random Thoughts

Life had been quite a routine for me these few weeks. Weekdays will be working and going home for dinner and sleep. Weekends were spent sourcing for sanitary wares and lightings for our new flat.

Come to think of it, it been a rather long time I met up with my friends. Luckily I managed to meet up with a couple of them last Sat. Had lunch at NYDC cafe wheelock place, followed by some shopping.

These days, I have been feeling more tired than usually and usually will be in dreamland before 11.30pm. No more late nights for me. So will try to off work early so that will have ample time to rest.

Is Thursday already, 1 more day to weekend. Yeah this Sat is my off day! Got doc appointment on Sat morning and thereafter meeting with contractor at new flat to discuss some construction stuffs.

Side track - I am craving for steamboat!

No comments:

Post a Comment