07 September 2008

Rachael Bdae Celebration

bdae gal

This is Rachael. She is my hubby's niece. We celebrated her 3rd bdae at home with her fave Tom & Jerry strawberry cake and pizzas. She enjoyed herself truly and was very eager to blow out the candles.

cake

bdae

My Bro-in-law and Sis-in-law with Rachael.

family

Photo time with my in-laws and whole family. Currently my MIL is looking after Rachael. Therefore I will get to see her after I get home from work during the weekdays. She will always say the same things to me when I am taking my bath or eating my dinner.

"Kau-mu, you be careful ok?" "I wait outside for you." "Kau-mu, you must eat finish all the vegetables/meat/fish." Now she can even recite all the months from Jan to Dec. Nowadays kids are getting smarter and smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment