12 July 2008

sat off

Today is my Saturday off but I still need to come back to work. Lucky I come back if not my bosses' faces will be black black. They will think how come there is so much work to do and I can still afford not to come back even though it is my off day.

True to my words, my lady boss actually went to ask my colleague...

lady boss : 明天你还是 wendy 做?

colleague : 我做。

lady boss : wendy leh?

colleague : 她好像会回来。

Recently there is a news about a Japanese guy who died of work exhaustion and he worked average of 80++hrs of OT every month! This is terrible!

Bosses are always like this, always take things for granted. They expect one to complete the work on time and it does not matter to them how much OT or how much work one has on hand at the moment. So us as employees will have to do alot of OT in order to finish the works on time.

When can we be like europeans or australians who off work on the dot and have time for personal and family life?

1 comment:

  1. You are already a married person, people wife, why put so much time to work...ya..work can't finish everyday. Take sometime with your family and love 1 and not those 24H only listen to boss. Because of you always follow what they want(i mean boss) they will thing this is your responsible and don't care and think of your time with family. So what for work so late and come to office at Off day..That your right to have a rest and relax and not tension and work work like cow....Thing about it. Family 1st, not works 1st.

    from:
    Your ex-colleague , Ah Choo

    ReplyDelete