04 October 2007

Rantings

This week, work had been horrible. On top of the quotations I need to do without any help as my colleague has left for a greener pasture, I still need to "look after" 1 of the on-going project. Why?

1. Our senior project manager was being out-stationed to KL to help with the projects - 20 shop renovations!

2. Our new Assistant project manager quited after working here for only 2 months - he is terrible! Made a mess of the projects and left us to clear the mess for him.

3. Project team only left with 1 coordinator. Therefore I will have to go for the project meetings and ordering of the things that are required for the projects.

I helped with the project, then who is going to help me with the quotations? Nobody. Thats why I need to do OT till 10pm every night. But when I think of the long hours the coordinators are putting in, I should not think that I am the worst. They are worse than me. They often have night works to do, weekends burst to rush for deadline etc. Sigh! Contradicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment