09 September 2007

Saturday...

is a day which I spent some quality time with dear. We headed down to Vivo City to catch "Evan Almighty".


It was a hilarious show. It turns out to be funnier than I thought. Just wondering how did they really build up the Ark....

After the show, we shopped around a bit to get a pressie for his niece. Went Toy'rus and some kids wear boutique but did not see anything fancy. Was thinking of getting her a pretty dress so that she can wear it to our ROM. Never mind we can still shop around these few weeks, hopefully there will be something to our liking.

Dinner was at "Kim Gary" - the hongkong style 茶餐厅. Coincidentally this restaurant was renovated by my company and this is the 1st time I step into there after its opening.


Here is dear playing with DS lite while waiting for the food to come. Then what am I doing?


I was looking around, checking to see whether our food is coming. Haha!



Dear had swiss cheese baked spaghetti with beef curry.



I had hongkong style beef baked rice with cream sauce and cheese. Both are good, thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment